Tuesday, December 13, 2011

I love Mystery Men

We complain Hollywood doesn't make original movies yet when they do, the movie fails horribly,
thats why we see all the COPY cats of TWILIGHT, and NOW EVERYONE is jumping on the ZOMBIE bandwagon.

And you ask why that happened? BECAUSE WE DON'T ACCEPT ANYTHING THAT IS TRULY ORIGINAL!!!

Movies like this and ZOOLANDER AND EVEN FIGHT CLUB, when they came out they bombed horribly, but they have stand the test of time because audiences caught on and see that these are the RARE GEMS the rare films that were MADE despite a HOLLYWOOD machine that was against them.

Movies like these are too SMART for the general audience, they require people to think, to analyze, to know a little background on the topic to understand the IN jokes. I was a huge comic book super hero fan so every time I watch this it brings a smile on my face and a chuckle when I hear lines like "I'm the PMS avenger I only work 4 days a month, you got a problem with that?"

Yeah I will confess I've seen this about 50 times now.

No comments:

Post a Comment